August 28, 2019
Celebrity Travel Hacks for Long Flights
We may not all have the travel budgets of our favorite celebrities, but who says we can’t learn from some of their favorite travel hacks and tips. We’ve curated a list:
- Gwenyth Paltrow- drinks lots of water before a flight, and Vitamin C to boost her immunity, then post flight goes for a sweat with a sauna.
- Kate Upton- Always travels with a sheet mask that she uses either during or after the flight
- Jessica Biel -She believes in interchangeable clothes. Her advice is that, when traveling, pick a color scheme, and stick to it; Black, white, and grey, for example. This makes your life easy as you can wear everything with everything. This is a great piece of advice, especially for flight lovers.
- Karlie Kloss- She never leaves behind a couple of weights or a resistance band. She will do a quick workout in her hotel suite before stepping out to the public. Her advice is that if you can't carry your weights, get a hotel with fitness services.
- Kate Hudson- Fabletics co-founder depends on fitness apps to stay in shape after a long flight. She says you can also use your wine bottles as weights before you open them.
- Chrissy Teigen- Uses a sheet mask while she’s flying. It keeps her skin hydrated and gives it the boost it needs when she arrives. Flying is extremely dehydrating for skin, so it’s good to find a way to keep that moisture in.
- Molly Sims- A couple nights before flying, she starts adjusting to the time zone."If I'm flying east, I go to bed early and stay up late when headed west."
- Margot Robbie- Uses Aesop Ginger Flight Therapy on her temples and wrists. It's meant to help with jet lag — “I don't know if it does but I like the smell of it so I do it anyway," the actress told Coveteur in 2016. To combat jet lag, she said she also gets immune-booster shots with ginger and turmeric.
- Khloe Kardashian- Challenges herself to drink an entire liter of water during a flight. She said it's all about staying moisturized and hydrated and she tries to finish the entire bottle before she lands.
- Adriana Lima- Jumps rope when she's on the go. “A good trick of mine is packing a jump rope and doing ten minutes in my room first thing in the morning to get my heart rate up," she told CR Fashion Book.