We’ve rounded up our current top 3 favorites, just in time for Self Care Sunday.
DIY Clay Mask from countryhillcottage.com
- 110 g (1 cup) French yellow clay
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) avocado oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) calendula oil
- 6 drops essential oils
Apply approximately 1 to 2 teaspoons of the clay mask to the back of your hands, also covering your fingers, cuticles, and nails. Leave the clay mask on for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash your hands clean under warm, running water. Dry with a fresh towel and apply my hand balm, a few drops buckthorn seed oil, or a moisturizer.
Hydrating Matcha Hand Mask from 23skin.com
- 1 tbsp Matcha Clay Powder
- 1 tsp carrier oil (olive, coconut, argon, or any of your favorite)
- Warm water or more oil for consistency.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and smooth all over your palms, hands, elbows, and forearms.
Leave mask on hands for 10-15 minutes. Remove mask with damp warm wash cloth or rinse under water
Avocado Hand Mask from allwomentalk.com
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons honey—orange blossom if possible
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons plain yogurt
- 10 drops sandalwood
- 8 drops myrh
Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender. Apply to hands and feet, then wrap in plastic bags and a towel to allow the mask to penetrate the skin more effectively.
Allow 15 minutes.