Terms & Conditions
- By ordering our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by The Vanity Project as responsible for the personal information
- Events outside The Vanity Project’s control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Credit Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges and taxes may occur.
- The Vanity Project reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
All right, title, and interest in the Website and the content and the materials contained in the Website (“Website Content”), including all copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights therein, belong solely and exclusively to The Vanity Project. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the Website Content when you use this Website and only to the extent that your use does not violate these Terms and Conditions.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website Content in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website Content;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website Content;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way which may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
Please not that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use The Vanity Project without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. We use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
The Vanity Project reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, The Vanity Project has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. The Vanity Project shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California and you submit to personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the county of California for the resolution of any disputes.